Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Another amazing work

David you have once again provided newgrounds with a unique and high quality flash. Oh and tell Jerry Jackson that Ebaum stole his mario parody.

www.?.com www.?.com

I personally think the clocks are gay.

But people like you making shit like this, just gives them a better image. If you are going to make something saying the clocks suck, it has to not suck itself. That was your fatal error.

"Dreams" "Dreams"

Nicely done

but when you say, mouse drawn, I get the impression that everything in the flash is made with solid colors, and the brush tool. I noticed alot of gradients and circles and filters, so I took off one point. Aside from that this was an amazing flash

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Well done sir

well done.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Amazing flash

Original and well made. I'd give eBaum hell if I were you. Threaten to sue that bitch or somthing.

Engineered Engineered

Amazing

The story was great, as was the animations and the music. Definatly front page material.

deadly screen deadly screen

Very nice

But you should end the loop by adding stop(); to your last keyframe.
Also, grab a preloader off of NG. Very nice work though.

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

Nice animation

Good flash. Good animation, good sound, nice little joke. Front page material. But what kills me, is how many stupid people there are on here. How many people make such stupid arguements for or against this because it has to do with God. It's one thing to be opinionated about a flash because of religious connections. It's another thing to do so in a manner that is completely retarded. My point, if you feel the need to say something holy or spiritual, please don't be a moron, saying things like "good try, but dirt was around before God". I hope who ever said that dies. But back on topic, good animation.

My Goats Like To Travel 2 My Goats Like To Travel 2

That was really good.

the graphics were simple, yet pleasing, as was the story. I also loved the DBZ fighting segment. definate front page.

Ender's Game Ender's Game

While I didn't like your slideshow,

i like the faint.