Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Another amazing work

David you have once again provided newgrounds with a unique and high quality flash. Oh and tell Jerry Jackson that Ebaum stole his mario parody.

www.?.com www.?.com

I personally think the clocks are gay.

But people like you making shit like this, just gives them a better image. If you are going to make something saying the clocks suck, it has to not suck itself. That was your fatal error.

"Dreams" "Dreams"

Nicely done

but when you say, mouse drawn, I get the impression that everything in the flash is made with solid colors, and the brush tool. I noticed alot of gradients and circles and filters, so I took off one point. Aside from that this was an amazing flash

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

naaaaaa na na na na na naa naa na naa naa na na na

Katamari damacyyyyyy. A decent inspiration albeit unoriginal. The story and comics were entertaining. My main problem with it is the limited area of play. it needs to be dynamic and scrolling, with more objects to devour. Having a 1000x1000 area means eating everything then going around the edges to catch spawning objects.

Super Laser Tank 1.3 Super Laser Tank 1.3

You game was not bad.

But it was not front page material by any means. There was little challenge, poor graphics, ill designed levels, and annoying game mechanics and controls. It's not a bad idea, you just needed a lot more work on it before it should be on the front page. This is a sad state to find the once glorious newgrounds in.

Attack of the Alien Kids Attack of the Alien Kids

A decent start, but you need some work.

There are plenty of problems with this game, some that can be addressed fairly easily. First off, use space bar for firing rather than ctrl, its more comfortable. Secondly, use either attachMovie(linkage,newname,level) or duplicateMovie(linkage,newname,level) to create new instances of the bullets, and use variable counters to ensure they have different names and are on different layers. That way you can shoot more than one bullet at a time. If you don't know what I'm talking about, search for basic tutorials on them or look at the flash help page. Third, come up with a better concept than side scrolling enemiess that your space ship shoots. I'm sure this was one of your first submissions and you followed a basic shooter tutorial (I started with the same one) but try and put more effort into your submissions. Lastly, don't give up, as each successive game becomes easier to make as you get more familiar with actionscript. Good luck and hopefully I've been helpful.